These little treats are simple to make and great for any occasion but be warned they’re ridiculously gooey and chcocolatey and well just pure heaven, it’ll be hard for you to control yourself. I made these in nice little cake cases but would probably work better in ramekins or plastic ice cream bowls would look the part.
You will need:
- 12 snack size 38g mars bars (or enough for about 450g)
- 50g Butter
- 150ml Double Cream
- Chop your mars bars into small pieces.
- Set a large bowl over a pan of boiling water and melt together the chocolate and butter.
- When it’s all melted take off the heat and whip the mix together, this may take some time and the mix may look like it’s splitting but persist until a lovely glossy smooth mix forms.
- Add the cream and again give it a good mix until it’s all mixed in and smooth and glossy.
- Transfer your mix into a jug and pour into your cases/ ramekins/ bowls and put in the freezer to set for at least a few hours.
- Take out, top with cream and enjoy straight away. Mmmmm. Enjoy!!