So after a beaut meal at the Wig and Pen we’ve come home to a night in of Cocktails and Captain America. Yum (cue: stop drooling, or try).
This week’s Saturday night treat is a gin special with fresh raspberries; fresh, zingy and so so tasty.
- You will need (per glass):
- 1 shot of gin (my choice is tanqueray or portobello road)
- 1 dash of lemon vodka (I used grey goose)
- 6 raspberries, plus more to garnish
- elderflower sparkling water
- Add the ice a raspberries to a glass, for a quirky feel why not try using jam jar style. Muddle together until the raspberries are broken up.
- Add your spirits to the glass and mix.
- To finish fill the rest of the glass half up with tonic and the rest with sparkling elderflower water. Add more raspberries to garnish and enjoy!!